Hemingway Adventure Belt
The shortest answer is doing the thing. Outfit yourself for action in the Ranger Hemingway.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Earth Minded - Webbing is made with REPREVE post-consumer recycled yarn
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is moulded with high-density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- Standard Belts - One size fits most, up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Long Belts - One size fits most, up to 50″ (127cm)
- Slim Belts Width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Standard Belts width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.