Save the Waves Adventure Belt - TumbleweedRegular price €32,00 Save €-32,00
We’re proud to partner with Save the Waves, a non-profit that turns surfing into a vehicle for protecting waves and coastlines. The Save the Waves belt features all the surf-ready performance you'd expect from Arcade, wrapped in an original design by Erik Abel.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is moulded with high-density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most, up to 101.5cm (40″) waists
- Belt width – 38mm (1.5″)
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability – while making far less of an impact on the environment.